How to calculate 1.5 order wheel torque fluctuation (3 Cylin

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Chethan K S
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have the raw data in .csv file which has Engine speed, wheel torque value and main shaft speed (Please refer to below image - raw data_screen shot)

Raw data Screen shot.JPG


I have to find the logic for the above raw data, to get 1.5 order wheel torque value, which is close to resulted value as attached (Result_1.5 order torque value as shown below).

Result_1.5 order torque value.JPG
I am working on this, I request all members of research gate forum to help me on this to create a logic/formula.

If the above information is not clear enough, please ask me

Many thanks,
CKS
 
Physics news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
What's a "research gate forum"?

This forums will be having many research people. So I requested them by saying research group/gate, etc

Sorry if I am wrong

CKS