SamMcCrae Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 4, 2012 #1 I've done part a) and b) but I have no idea where to even begin with part c) on figuring out the loading on the idler! Attachments idler.JPG 34.2 KB · Views: 605
I've done part a) and b) but I have no idea where to even begin with part c) on figuring out the loading on the idler!
Pkruse Messages 465 Reaction score 2 May 5, 2012 #2 The square root of 2 times the answer you got on (b). Just sum the two load vectors up.
SamMcCrae Messages 8 Reaction score 0 May 5, 2012 #3 Pkruse said: The square root of 2 times the answer you got on (b). Just sum the two load vectors up. That makes sense, thanks!
Pkruse said: The square root of 2 times the answer you got on (b). Just sum the two load vectors up. That makes sense, thanks!