How to change e-mail registered in PF

• Thread starter Bacle
  • Start date
In summary, to change your email for replies and follow-ups, click on "My PF" in the upper left corner, then select "Edit Your Details" from the left menu. From there, click on the "Edit Email & Password" button. Please note that after changing your email, you will need to reactivate your account by clicking on the link sent to you. If you do not receive this email, it is recommended to contact someone at PF for assistance. This information was in response to Borek's question about changing their email address.
Bacle
Hi, All:
How
do I change the e-mail to which replies/followups were previously sent to me?

Physics news on Phys.org
Click My PF (left upper corner), click Edit Your Details (menu on the left), click Edit Email & Password button.

Note: after email change you have to reactivate your account, clicking on the link that was sent to you. In case you miss your activation email, it is good to be in contact with someone at PF (not using PF PMs) so that you can inform us about problems.

Borek:
Hi, this is Bacle, from the OP.
I did not receive any e-mail to allow me to change my e-mail address. I opened up a new e-mail account, and I just registered here now under Bacle2; please let me know: what should I do?

1. How can I change the email registered in my PF account?

To change the email registered in your PF account, you will need to log in to your account and go to the settings or account information section. From there, you should be able to find an option to update your email address. Follow the prompts to enter your new email and confirm the change.

2. Can I change my PF email without logging in?

No, you will need to log in to your PF account in order to change your registered email address. This is to ensure the security of your account and prevent unauthorized changes.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can change my PF email?

There is no limit to how many times you can change your PF email. However, it is recommended to only change it when necessary to avoid confusion and potential issues with accessing your account.

4. What if I no longer have access to my old email?

If you no longer have access to your old email, you will need to contact PF customer support for assistance. They may ask for verification and proof of ownership of the account before helping you update your email address.

5. Will I lose any information or data by changing my PF email?

No, changing your PF email will not delete or affect any of your account information or data. However, it is important to ensure that you have updated your email with any relevant services or subscriptions associated with your PF account.