Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to change unit of quantum to energy

  1. Sep 19, 2010 #1
    the quantum unit of LUE is umolco2m-2s-1
    how can i change it to energy unit ,like gC/MJ
    i have been puzzle for many days
    Can somebody help me
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 20, 2010 #2
    The question is not at all clear, but quite confusing.
  4. Sep 20, 2010 #3
    actually i have confused ,the correct question as follows:
    the unit is mircomolCO2/mircomolphoton
    i want to change it to gC/MJ
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook