How to convert all pages of a pdf into A5?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Buffu
Messages
851
Reaction score
147
I have a PDF file in which different pages are of different size because I made it up from images of different sizes. For printing purpose I want all the pages to be of A5 size, How can I do that ?

Sorry if this is silly but I have no experience in working with PDF, this is the first time I have used them.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Your printer software should be able to do that by setting the paper size to A5 and using the ' scale to fit ' option .
 
Nidum said:
Your printer should be able to do that by setting the paper size to A5 and using the ' scale to fit ' option .
Thanks I think this will solve the problem that my printer is printing two or more pages in one single page.