How to deal with feeling of not wanting to learn anything?

shivajikobardan
IDK what is this feeling. Since my exams were over about 10 days ago, I have been feeling like this tbh...I did rest as well. Now the next thing to be studied is big data where I need to study from textual content and there is no videos for it. So I know that is also one reasons for my lack of starting to study...

IDK..I have been feeling this since a long time. How do I fix this feeling?

Answers and Replies

Jameson
Gold Member
MHB
Hi again. Like I've said in other posts I think you don't seem to have a passion project or something that excites you to build/study/learn. If you can find something that sounds just "cool" to do, then learning the topics needed to accomplish will become tools you need to do so. It's like exercising on a treadmill versus playing a fun sport. Sometimes when I'm playing a sport like tennis or basketball, I forget I'm exercising. Same idea here.

What is the latest with your machine learning project?

shivajikobardan
Hi again. Like I've said in other posts I think you don't seem to have a passion project or something that excites you to build/study/learn. If you can find something that sounds just "cool" to do, then learning the topics needed to accomplish will become tools you need to do so. It's like exercising on a treadmill versus playing a fun sport. Sometimes when I'm playing a sport like tennis or basketball, I forget I'm exercising. Same idea here.

What is the latest with your machine learning project?
the dataset for employee promotion prediction was wrong. so we decided to go with image caption generator...using lstm and cnn (deep learning)...

shivajikobardan
Hi again. Like I've said in other posts I think you don't seem to have a passion project or something that excites you to build/study/learn. If you can find something that sounds just "cool" to do, then learning the topics needed to accomplish will become tools you need to do so.
I see. I will try to look at big data projects.

Jameson
Gold Member
MHB
the dataset for employee promotion prediction was wrong. so we decided to go with image caption generator...using lstm and cnn (deep learning)...
But do you like that idea? Does it make you excited?

I work with LSTM and CNN models. Each of those is something you could study for years. It's not just like learning a few rules. I think my main point still applies - find something that makes you smile or get excited to do and the learning will follow.

shivajikobardan
But do you like that idea? Does it make you excited?

I work with LSTM and CNN models. Each of those is something you could study for years. It's not just like learning a few rules. I think my main point still applies - find something that makes you smile or get excited to do and the learning will follow.
we decided to go with employee promotion prediction again lol. teacher recommended this to us.

Suggested for: How to deal with feeling of not wanting to learn anything?

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views