How to Determine Parameters of a Valveless Pulse Jet Engine?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    ramjet
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 922 views
Andrew J
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I am a new member. I am a manager by trade but I hold a bachelors of science in mechanical engineering and would like to work on jet propulsion as a hobby and potentially as a part of my professional career in the future. In particular I am interested in pulse jets and ramjets. I may not be strong in physics, but I have experience in machining and manufacturing and may be able to offer some advice. -AndrewJ
 
Physics news on Phys.org
i want some information that how we come to know about the parameters of valveless pulse jet engine??