Mathematical description of the valveless pulse jet

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
jonjacson
Messages
450
Reaction score
38
Well I want to understand the internal working off the valveless pulse jet, I have red something but everything is qualitative, I would like to ask to you if you know some book describing every process off this kind of engines mathly, including the kadenacy effect.

You have a lot of physics into that device : combustion , sound waves, fluid motion, heat transfer, helmholtz resonance...


Here there is some information, but it doesn't use maths:

http://jetzilla.com/topic_003_01.html


I think it's interesting, we can learn a lot from this.




Pd: this is my first post, if you see something wrong or similar, please tell me, thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps ,¿do you think that i should post this thread in the "mechanical engineering" subforum?