How to find previous threads I have started?

• Thread starter hndalama
  • Start date
In summary, to find previous threads you have started on a specific forum, you can use the search bar and enter your username or keywords from your thread title. Some forums may have advanced search options to filter by date or category, but if not, you can manually browse or use specific keywords. You can only view previous threads on one forum at a time and must be logged in to access them. If you are having trouble finding your threads, try different keywords or seek assistance from moderators or administrators.
hndalama
How do I find the threads that I previously started?

Physics news on Phys.org
Either by "MY PF" on the selection bar and then "My Content" or via the search function on the right of the selection bar.

Thank you

So many options.

In addition to those fresh_42 mentioned:
- Via Forums -> https://www.physicsforums.com/watched/threads (great feature to keep track of all threads you are interested in)
- Via your profile -> postings -> "Find all threads by hndalama"

1. How can I find previous threads I have started on a specific forum?

To find previous threads you have started on a specific forum, you can use the search bar on the forum's website. Type in your username or keywords from your thread title to locate your previous posts.

2. Is there a way to filter my previous threads by date or category?

Some forums have advanced search options that allow you to filter your previous threads by date or category. If this option is not available, you can manually browse through your previous posts or use the search bar with specific keywords.

3. Can I view my previous threads on multiple forums at once?

Unfortunately, you can only view your previous threads on one forum at a time. If you have posted on multiple forums, you will need to search for your threads separately on each forum's website.

4. Do I need to be logged in to find my previous threads?

Yes, you will need to be logged in to the forum's website to access your previous threads. If you are not logged in, the search bar may not display accurate results for your username.

5. What should I do if I can't find my previous threads?

If you are having trouble finding your previous threads, try using different keywords or search filters. You can also reach out to the forum's moderators or administrators for assistance in locating your threads.