How to view my previous threads on PF?

• Thread starter member 428835
  • Start date
In summary, to view previous threads, one used to go to MY PF > Your Content and scroll to the bottom to click on posted threads. However, this option is no longer available. Some users can still see old posts, but not threads they started. To find all threads by a specific user, go to their profile page, click on 'information', and then 'find all threads by X'.
member 428835
To view my previous threads, I used to select MY PF > Your Content and then scroll to the bottom and click on my posted threads. Now this isn't available (must've changed a few days ago).

Anyone know how to look at previous threads?

Physics news on Phys.org
alan2 said:
It still works for me.
I can see old posts, but not threads I started. Can you see the entire thread, so that the search is not showing every post?

Nope, I misunderstood your post.

alan2 said:
Nope, I misunderstood your post.
Gotcha, but thanks for trying. Any ideas anyone?

Go to your profile page, click on 'information', and then 'find all threads by X'.

Likes member 428835
Awesome! Thanks Bandersnatch!

1. How do I access my previous threads on PF?

To view your previous threads on PF, you can click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the page. Then, select "My Profile" from the dropdown menu. On your profile page, click on the "Threads" tab to see a list of all your previous threads.

2. Can I view my previous threads on PF from my mobile device?

Yes, you can view your previous threads on PF from your mobile device. Simply open your mobile browser and navigate to the PF website. Log in to your account and follow the same steps as mentioned in the first question to access your previous threads.

3. Is there a way to filter my previous threads on PF?

Yes, you can filter your previous threads on PF by clicking on the "Filter" button on your "Threads" tab. You can filter by date, category, and keyword to find specific threads.

4. How do I delete a previous thread on PF?

To delete a previous thread on PF, go to your "Threads" tab on your profile page. Find the thread you want to delete and click on the three dots on the right side. From the dropdown menu, select "Delete Thread" and confirm the action.

5. Can I view other users' previous threads on PF?

No, you can only view your own previous threads on PF. However, you can search for specific topics or keywords to find threads created by other users.