How to get a hexagonal nut out of a round hole

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hole
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 4K views
I am in a real good mood tonight, it is just a matter of keeping my eyes open, what is wrong with pnumatic?:confused:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
I am in a real good mood tonight, it is just a matter of keeping my eyes open, what is wrong with pnumatic?:confused:
I guess you need another set of toothpicks to prop your eyelids open. You wrote punmatic, not pnumatic. :biggrin: (The correct spelling is pneumatic, by the way, but that's neither here nor there.)
 
It is this key board the keys keep moving, i know how to spell pneumatic,
or may be it is the computer, it is rather old and doddery:rolleyes: but then again it could be the electricity, i am sure it does not know if it is AC or DC. :smile:
 
wolram said:
i am sure it does not know if it is AC or DC. :smile:
Sometimes I wonder about you in that regard, as well. :-p
 
Danger said:
Sometimes I wonder about you in that regard, as well. :-p

It is lucky you are an endangered species, on the other hand science does need answers. :smile:
 
wolram said:
It is lucky you are an endangered species, on the other hand science does need answers. :smile:
Yay! Vivisection! I'll get my dart gun and the curare, you get the medical kit and we'll meet up at (secret stuff here, keep moving, nothing to see).
 
Me neither. If I cover my eyes, they can't find me...