1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to get scholarships for studying abroad?

1. Feb 6, 2016 #1
    I wanna do medicine from foreign countries.My friend told me that getting into a good college there with scholarship is not possible since foreign countries do not provide any special provisions for international students.I am an american citizen living in India.I just wanna know whether there is a way for me to get into a good college there with good scholarship.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 6, 2016 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

There is no way to get into a good college if you use the non-word "wanna". It's not even slang. It's baby talk, and will be regarded the same way as writing your essays in crayon.

The rest of your message is confusing. It sounds like you are asking for advice on how a foreign student can get a scholarship at a school that doesn't offer them to foreign students. You might want to rewrite it with fewer pronouns.

4. Feb 6, 2016 #3
    I am sorry for using that word.I just thought it would create a friendly outlook.
    Let me put my question proper.
    I am in an extreme need to find a good college in abroad that provides full scholarship for my medical studies.I need to know what are the " processes" involved in getting full scholarship from foreign colleges.

5. Feb 6, 2016 #4

blue_leaf77

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook