How to Learn Chinese in Just 5 Minutes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 8K views
Lisa!
Gold Member
Messages
672
Reaction score
96
Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes!

http://office-humour.co.uk/content/images/2006/10/4980.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
neutrino said:
:smile: :smile: I realized it only after reading #5. :biggrin:
Yep, #5 for me too.
 
Fa Kin Hua Som! It worked! In less than 5 minutes too! Thanks a bunch!
 
I got it on #3, but I'm pretty sure that #4 would have nailed it down. :biggrin:
 
Realized? Got it on #3? What are you all talking about? Am I missing something?
 
Reminds me of a tongue-twister my previous boss showed me. You just have to see how fast you can read the list out loud.

I
Sofa
King
We
Todd
Did

It's harder than it looks.
 
mattmns said:
Realized? Got it on #3? What are you all talking about? Am I missing something?
Still haven't got it, huh? :biggrin:
 
:smile: Wow, you all are slow! You didn't pick up on it from the first one? I'll bet you all cheated and didn't really say them aloud!
 
Danger said:
Reminds me of a tongue-twister my previous boss showed me. You just have to see how fast you can read the list out loud.

I
Sofa
King
We
Todd
Did

It's harder than it looks.
that's not really a tongue twister, I can do it fast and I suck at reading tongue twisters :\
 
Evo said:
Still haven't got it, huh? :biggrin:
The only thing I could think you are talking about is the pronunciation of the "Chinese" phrases, in which case it was obvious from the very first one.
 
mattmns said:
The only thing I could think you are talking about is the pronunciation of the "Chinese" phrases, in which case it was obvious from the very first one.

Get yourself an Avatar. :approve:

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious. My girlfriend just sent it to her Hong Kong friend, who is hilarious in his own right. Very humourous.
 
I said the first one in the accent that Kim Jong Il had in Team America: World Police and instantly got it. I chuckled at myself :redface:
 
Am I seeing a lot of new avatars all of a sudden, or is it just the beer?
 
Danger said:
Reminds me of a tongue-twister my previous boss showed me. You just have to see how fast you can read the list out loud.

I
Sofa
King
We
Todd
Did

It's harder than it looks.

Sounds like "I so ****ing wetarded" when I say it fast.
 
big man said:
Sounds like "I so ****ing wetarded" when I say it fast.
Correctomundo... :biggrin:

Now let's just lie in the weeds and see how long it takes Yomamma to figure it out. :devil:
 
Last edited:
Gokul43201 said:
Am I seeing a lot of new avatars all of a sudden, or is it just the beer?
Umm, I don't know about the others, but I became a contributor today...

Danger said:
Now let's just lie in the weeds and see how long it takes Yomamma to figure it out. :devil:
That's what I was thinking is yomamma sitting there yelling out "I so f****ng weetawded" while his mom walks by his room or something?
 
Probably not, but that's a vision that I shall cherish for the rest of my life. :biggrin:
 
moose said:
Umm, I don't know about the others, but I became a contributor today...


That's what I was thinking is yomamma sitting there yelling out "I so f****ng weetawded" while his mom walks by his room or something?
MOOOSE!

You've gone GOLD. <Whaps Moose with a block of frozen chum.> sorry, MIH used the last fish

I love your avatar! That has to be the BEST avatar on PF! :!)
 
Evo said:
I love your avatar! That has to be the BEST avatar on PF! :!)
:biggrin: That's just the mom in you that appreciates the handmade ones much better than the store bought ones. :smile:

I think his signature line is my favorite ever, though. :smile: Gotta love a good sense of humor!
 
Moonbear said:
:biggrin: That's just the mom in you that appreciates the handmade ones much better than the store bought ones. :smile:
So true. :smile: Is the moose vomiting or breathing fire?
 
Evo said:
So true. :smile: Is the moose vomiting or breathing fire?
I think moose is related to Trogdor the Burninator - he just fits in better up there with the moose disguise.
 
Now post the one on Ebonics. That one's a real knee-slapper too.
 
Lisa! said:
learn chinese in 5 minutes
HAHA, this is very funny.

Actually, Robert De Niro used a similar concept here :


greets marlon
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Danger said:
Correctomundo... :biggrin:

Now let's just lie in the weeds and see how long it takes Yomamma to figure it out. :devil:
just read it again, I can't believe I didn't get that