Need Help Learning Python Quickly?

In summary, for someone looking to learn Python quickly, a detailed book or website would be a helpful resource. This is especially important for completing assignments in a physics course, where prior knowledge of Python is expected. One recommended resource for this is the suggested site.
PManslaughter
Do anyone know of a good detailed book or website that would help me learn Python quickly? I have assignments that must be done in Python for one of my physics courses.
I'm supposed to know how to do it since last semester but had a greater deal of trouble picking up on it and didn't have much time outside of class to teach myself.

Technology news on Phys.org
PManslaughter said:
Do anyone know of a good detailed book or website that would help me learn Python quickly? I have assignments that must be done in Python for one of my physics courses.
I'm supposed to know how to do it since last semester but had a greater deal of trouble picking up on it and didn't have much time outside of class to teach myself.
I suggest this site.

1. How long does it take to learn Python?

The time it takes to learn Python varies depending on the individual's prior programming experience and dedication to learning. However, with consistent practice and dedication, one can learn the basics of Python in a few weeks.

2. What resources are available for learning Python?

There are many resources available for learning Python, such as online tutorials, coding bootcamps, books, and interactive coding platforms. It is recommended to use a combination of these resources for a well-rounded learning experience.

3. Is it necessary to have a background in programming to learn Python?

No, it is not necessary to have a background in programming to learn Python. However, having some basic understanding of programming concepts can make the learning process easier.

4. How can I practice and apply my Python skills?

To practice and apply your Python skills, you can work on coding challenges, participate in coding competitions, or even build personal projects. These will not only help you improve your skills but also showcase your abilities to potential employers.

5. What are some tips for learning Python quickly?

Some tips for learning Python quickly include setting specific learning goals, practicing consistently, and seeking help from experienced programmers or joining online communities. Additionally, breaking down complex concepts into smaller parts and testing your code frequently can also help improve learning speed.