How to Locate Original Quantum Mechanics Articles by Bohm and Dirac?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter cragar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Articles Journal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
cragar
Messages
2,546
Reaction score
3
I want to find David Bohms original articles on his interpretation of quantum mechanics from 1952. And Paul Diracs 1932 paper on principle of least action in quantum mechanics.
I searched for articles at my schools library and I could find articles that had sighted their names but I did not find their articles that I wanted. Maybe I just didn't search hard enough.
Does anyone have advice on this.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Assuming you're in the USA, talk to the staff at your school's library. There's this thing called "interlibrary loan" where they can get materials (or copies) for you from other libraries. You'll probably have to wait a few days.
 
I can read the one by Dirac. I can request the other one from my schools library.
Thanks for your post tho.
 
http://www.jstor.org/action/doBasicSearch?Query=dirac+1932&gw=jtx&prq=dirac&Search=Search&hp=25&wc=on can be helpful too.