How to mechanically produce modified SINE wave motion
- Thread starter teliocide
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Piston Sine waves
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
34 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
2025 Award
- 17,251
- 10,712
There were the usual "reading and understanding the question" problems, and some wrong assumptions while "getting to know the OP's capability".
It was typical light-hearted banter, in parallel with the topic, nothing directly personal, but our interpretation is not subject to the stress of inescapable and debilitating heat.
It was typical light-hearted banter, in parallel with the topic, nothing directly personal, but our interpretation is not subject to the stress of inescapable and debilitating heat.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,943
- 1,575
Likely. You are those most abrasive member I have found on this forum! Lol. J/K. I can't imagine you can be at fault. I might be though, stuff I say always gets taken the wrong way. And I didn't even post in this thread. That's how bad I am.berkeman said:Was it something I said...?
-
Seriously though, some people just have a thinner skin to start with...
Similar threads
- Axe199
- · Replies 5 ·
- Electrical Engineering
- Replies
- 5
- siewjenyih
- · Replies 1 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- of81
- · Replies 3 ·
- Electrical Engineering
- Replies
- 3