How to run Fortran program on the website? Please help

In summary, Fortran is a programming language used for scientific and numerical computing, first developed in the 1950s. To write a Fortran program, you will need a text editor and a compiler. You can also run Fortran programs on a website using a web server, FastCGI interface, and a basic understanding of web development and server-side programming. There are tutorials and resources available online for running Fortran programs on websites.
onlybarca6
I have a simple command-line based Fortran 95 program. I would like
my clients to be able to run it straight on the website. So that it
can be executed on the server without downloading it.
I have found out that most of the hosting packages and web browsers do
not allow running .exe files on the server.

So is there any other way to run my program on the website?
Can I export fortran program to a different format than .exe?

Thank you for help

Technology news on Phys.org
http://ideone.com/fWKGf

1. What is Fortran?

Fortran is a programming language commonly used for scientific and numerical computing. It was first developed in the 1950s and has since gone through several updates and revisions.

2. How do I write a Fortran program?

To write a Fortran program, you will need a text editor and a Fortran compiler. You can write your code in the text editor and then use the compiler to convert it into a machine-readable format.

3. Can I run a Fortran program on a website?

Yes, you can run a Fortran program on a website by using a web server and a FastCGI interface. This allows the program to be executed on the server and the results to be displayed on the website.

4. What are the requirements for running a Fortran program on a website?

In order to run a Fortran program on a website, you will need a web server that supports FastCGI, a Fortran compiler, and a FastCGI interface for the compiler. Additionally, you will need a basic understanding of web development and server-side programming.

5. Are there any tutorials or resources available for running Fortran programs on a website?

Yes, there are several tutorials and resources available online for running Fortran programs on websites. Some popular resources include the official Fortran website, online forums and communities, and tutorials on web development and server-side programming.