How we can solve the problem of the terrorism

• News
  • Thread starter mohd_adam
  • Start date
We have the silver bullet in our laptops, on our desktops, and in our hands, this instant communication with people all around the world, gives everyone the power to be informed in a timely manor and no longer be too much victims of slanted misinformation.This thread should be one small testament to the closeness of better understanding between people of different cultures and backgrounds, and the power of communication in breaking down barriers. It is up to us to use this power for good and to seek out the truth rather than blindly accepting misinformation. In summary, the conversation highlights the various reasons for terrorism, including the role of Arab dictators, the Palestine problem, and religious education in Saudi Arabia. It also touches upon the beneficiaries of terrorism, with Israel
mohd_adam
Of course there are many reasons for the terrorism..

The reasons of the terrorism ( arranged )

1- The Arab dictators ( presidents ) who rule Arabic countries.
2- The Palestine problem
3- The religious education in Saudi Arabia

Who benefit from the terrorism !?
Israel and the The Arab dictators are the only beneficiaries from the terrorism ...

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure that's the main reason for the IRA or ETA

mohd_adam said:
Of course there are many reasons for the terrorism..

The reasons of the terrorism ( arranged )

1- The Arab dictators ( presidents ) who rule Arabic countries.
2- The Palestine problem
3- The religious education in Saudi Arabia

Who benefit from the terrorism !?
Israel and the The Arab dictators are the only beneficiaries from the terrorism ...

would you clear that for me, are you saying Islam causes terrorism?!

dear drizzle,
we want to find plan for solving the problem of the terrorism , that is why i wrote the reasons of the terrorism "arranged". If we discussed many, this mean we will waste our times.. I hope if you have any idea about " How we solve ?" , write it... and if you need any information about the history of the terrorism , tell me.. I work as writer and i read many about the terrorism, also i lived before in the middle east and i understand the situation very good.. now i hope you write "how we solve!?"

thanks

mohd_adam said:
dear drizzle,
we want to find plan for solving the problem of the terrorism , that is why i wrote the reasons of the terrorism "arranged". If we discussed many, this mean we will waste our times.. I hope if you have any idea about " How we solve ?" , write it... and if you need any information about the history of the terrorism , tell me.. I work as writer and i read many about the terrorism, also i lived before in the middle east and i understand the situation very good.. now i hope you write "how we solve!?"

thanks

well, you must be stating these [reasons] out of research, would you mind to show any related to your third point!

drizzle said:
would you clear that for me, are you saying Islam causes terrorism?!
I believe he says "religious education" there. Many terrorist orgs have been made up of religious extremists with not all, or even most, of them being muslim.

A common notion is the idea that (secular) education will uniformly reduce terrorism is problematic. It is actually possible to have the technological skills to build a nuclear weapon and still believe in these primitive superstitions.

Furthermore, we forget to mention the top candidate for terrorism - the state.

Moridin said:
A common notion is the idea that (secular) education will uniformly reduce terrorism is problematic. It is actually possible to have the technological skills to build a nuclear weapon and still believe in these primitive superstitions.

Which state?

Moridin said:

Secular education is not a silver bullet. It will however lead to a broader view of the world than spending years memorizing a 1500 year old religious tract. In the long term secular education can also help in reducing poverty, another contributing factor.

Skippy

drankin said:
Which state?

In this context I was thinking mostly about the U.S government, but should really apply to most or all governments.

Israel doesn't benefit from terrorism

Hi mohd_adam! :smile:
mohd_adam said:

How does Israel benefit from terrorism? :confused:

Israel loses lots of lives to terrorism, and has to spend hundreds of millions of dollars annually on security measures.

And Israel's relations with the Palestinians have to be the opposite of what Israel would like, to achieve peace with them.

Where is the benefit to Israel in any of that? :confused:

And Israel's relations with the Palestinians have to be the opposite of what Israel would like, to achieve peace with them.

From what I understand in your post, you meant that in order to achieve peace with Palestinians, their relations with Israeliis has to be the opposite of what the Israeliis would like !

-from what I know about you, I know you didn't mean that, but I wanted to make sure- :)

tiny-tim said:
How does Israel benefit from terrorism?

Israel loses lots of lives to terrorism, and has to spend hundreds of millions of dollars annually on security measures.
That money goes into the pockets of he Israeli political structure though the settlement industry, and the arms and security industries which revolve around the occupation. As for the lives lost, the callous of the ruling class can console themselves with the fact that more Israelis die in car accidents than to the conflict. Besides, it's not like they live in Sderot, and when was the last time Israel lost anyone of prominence to terrorism? In my recollection that would be Rabin, who as I'm sure you know was assassinated by an extremist Israeli settler.

Granted, I have no doubt that the majority of the Israeli population would benefit more from pursuing peace, but they aren't the ones running the show.

it might help is *ahem* certain countries didn't occupy middle eastern countries.

qntty said:
it might help is *ahem* certain countries didn't occupy middle eastern countries.
That is an excellent idea, though unfortunately we have our own political structure which is heavily invested in continuing to do just that.

We have the silver bullet in our laptops, on our desktops, and in our hands, this instant communication with people all around the world, gives everyone the power to be informed in a timely manor and no longer be too much victims of slanted misinformation.

This thread should be one small testament to the closeness of better days.:smile:

Ron

Fttt. Even some of us Kafir know what is inspired in Mosques and indoctrinated in small boys in Madras.

You don't like terrorism? These are where it starts.

You don't like occupation? These are the causes.

You don't like tyrannical governments in the middle east? These are what enable them.

Last edited:
the nut shell of this problem is stated in three lines

Phrak said:
You don't like terrorism? These are where it starts.

You don't like occupation? These are the causes.

You don't like tyrannical governments in the middle east? These are what enable them.

nice words

Last edited:
Terrorism is the resort of extremists who are otherwise powerless. Don't like abortion? Kill a doctor who performs abortion. Pretty simple.

The idea that a country can declare and wage a "War on Terrorism" is absolutely ridiculous, and the idea is fit for a comic book, not for a cornerstone of foreign policy. Unfortunately, W and his posse enriched their buddies under just such an ignorant scheme, to the detriment of thousands of US troops who were killed or wounded and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who were killed, wounded, or made permanent refugees. Anybody care to guess how many Iragi Christians can never dare to return home for fear of being tortured and killed by their Shiite or Sunni neighbors? Saddam was a real jerk, but to his credit, he never allowed religious extremism to flower in Iraq, and as a result, Iraq was the most progressive Arab nation in terms of women's rights, etc.

kyleb said:
As for the lives lost, the callous of the ruling class …

What ruling class? :confused:

Are you a Marxist who's just stepped out of a time machine? :biggrin:

Israel isn't Victorian England, or modern Saudi Arabia. :rolleyes:

Israel is a proportional-representation democracy, with members of parliament from all classes (including communist and Arab), whose voters are willing for the country to pay a high financial price for such things as health services and security. :approve:
tiny-tim said:
mohd_adam said:
Israel and the The Arab dictators are the only beneficiaries from the terrorism
Israel … has to spend hundreds of millions of dollars annually on security measures.

Where is the benefit to Israel in any of that? :confused:
kyleb said:
That money goes into the pockets of he Israeli political structure though the settlement industry, and the arms and security industries which revolve around the occupation.

uhh? The security measures against terrorism are still a huge amount of money that has to come from the taxpayer, and can't be used for anything else.

Before terrorism :smile:, the Israeli and Palestinian economies were interlinked, with great benefit to both of them. Terrorism has stopped all that, and has instead led to considerable financial burdens on both sides.

Excuse me; how do you know that Israelis want peace?

First.. They are not angles.. they took the land by killing people and frightening the others to leave...so you can`t just TRUST/BELIEVE what they say..they are not angles..

Second.. if its about "agreements" and their readiness to make some agreements..
A)They already have most of the land and all of the important places..so sure its better for them to have "peace" after "stealing"..
B)Palestinians are ready to make peace... because they are the weakest in this game.. they have to accept peace right now... but surely they won`t accept an agreement that states the right of Israel to keep seiging Gaza and other stuff like that.. and the Gazans give them "peace" for "peace"..

Before terrorism , the Israeli and Palestinian economies were interlinked, with great benefit to both of them. Terrorism has stopped all that, and has instead led to considerable financial burdens on both sides.

when did that "terrorism" exactly start?

How did the Zionists who were living everywhere in the world take palestinians land??
(maybe u`d answer the british minister "Belford" gave it to them... but that would be a totally nonpractical answer... I`m asking how the zionists really occupy that peace of land? how did this technically happen?)

uhh? The security measures against terrorism are still a huge amount of money that has to come from the taxpayer, and can't be used for anything else.

Money is not a big issue to Israel..
Zionists own most of the most important businesses in this world..
what is important to them is to occupy as much as can be, and make sure the palestinians have, do and behave the way they (the Israelis) want..

Last edited:
Israel isn't Victorian England, or modern Saudi Arabia.
Nor are they Egypt..

well, Saudi arabia and Egypt ruling class have 100% good relationships with Israel and USA (and here, USA forgets about "democracy".. there best friends are dectatores!)

Lebanon on the otherside, Israeli`s enemy, has just been through a democratic governmental elections which has gone so smoothly..

Last edited:
Sorry I`ve gone a little bit off topic..
back to the main issue..

how do we solve the problem of terrorism?

two points i`d like to mention..
1) if you weren`t fair, don`t think the people wouldn`t go mad..
sometimes if you really hurt someone, he`ll totally go mad.. some people would "literally" go mad.. some of them become exactly terrorists..

2) you have to make distinction of who is really a terrorists, and who is really just defending himself..

Last edited:

wajed said:

"terrorism" by Palestinians within Israel (as opposed to in pre-1948 Palestine) seems to have started after the Oslo accords in 1993.
How did the Zionists who were living everywhere in the world take palestinians land??
(maybe u`d answer the british minister "Belford" gave it to them... but that would be a totally nonpractical answer... I`m asking how the zionists really occupy that peace of land? how did this technically happen?)

(btw, it's "Balfour")

Until the 1948 war, the Jews didn't take any land …
they simply bought land from the Arab owners, and settled on it.

tiny-tim said:

what about Lebanon, and what happened to the people there? were they about to simply bought land from the Lebanese owners, and settled on it. didn't Israel occupy the southern region for decades, and when the group of Hezbulallah appears and get the land back to the Lebanese, they’ve been distinguished as the most terrorist organization …give me a break

drizzle said:
tiny-tim said:

what about Lebanon, and what happened to the people there? were they about to simply bought land from the Lebanese owners, and settled on it. didn't Israel occupy the southern region for decades, and when the group of Hezbulallah appears and get the land back to the Lebanese, they’ve been distinguished as the most terrorist organization …give me a break

uhh? whatever are you talking about? :confused:

i] that wasn't before 1948

ii] there were no Jewish settlers in Lebanon. :rolleyes:

"terrorism" by Palestinians within Israel (as opposed to in pre-1948 Palestine)
you need to prove sir that pre-1948 jews were being mistreated..
and it seems so much unreasonable what you claim..

1)10% of the palestinians were jews, how could such a big number not make big conflict if they were mistreated?

2)what would the muslim/christian palestinians have against the palestinian jews specially? Christian and Muslim palestinians have and still are living with each other..

so.. there was nothing called Israel.. and there was no religional conflicts.. so why would the christian/muslim palestinians mistreat jewish palestinians?
3)when you use the word "terrorism" you mean "muslim terrorists", while muslims think that Jesus and Moses are equal, and are messengers from God... it really won`t make sense if they practiced terrorism against Jews and lived with Jesus people peacefully.. Jews and Christians are totally alike to muslims..

seems to have started after the Oslo accords in 1993.
Israeli/Palestinian conflict has never stopped..
fire never stopped..
you are claiming that Israelis and Palestinians have lived for decades peacefully (after 1948)!

should I bring some facts to support that what you call "terrorism" hasn`t started in 1993?

tiny-tim said:
Before terrorism :smile:, the Israeli and Palestinian economies were interlinked, with great benefit to both of them. Terrorism has stopped all that, and has instead led to considerable financial burdens on both sides.
wajed said:
tiny-tim said:
"terrorism" by Palestinians within Israel (as opposed to in pre-1948 Palestine) seems to have started after the Oslo accords in 1993.
wajed said:
you need to prove sir that pre-1948 jews were being mistreated..

Sorry, but you're going all over the place …

nobody's talking about pre-1948 …

this thread (started by mohd_adam) is about who benefits from terrorism, and all i did was answer your question about when terrorism stopped the interlinking of the Israeli and Palestinian economies.

"they simply bought land from the Arab owners, and settled on it."
just like Israelis keep buying lands from West Bank palestinians?

please don`t forget posts #21 and #24

"(as opposed to in pre-1948 Palestine)"
what do you mean of this sentence, sir?

"this thread (started by mohd_adam) is about who benefits from terrorism, and all i did was answer your question about when terrorism stopped the interlinking of the Israeli and Palestinian economies."

Sir, the LAST thing you said before I started talking was what you are saying that its all you did (say)..

and, sir, post #24 is highly important.. it can show alots about the whole talk we talked.

wajed said:
seems to have started after the Oslo accords in 1993.
Israeli/Palestinian conflict has never stopped..
fire never stopped..
you are claiming that Israelis and Palestinians have lived for decades peacefully (after 1948)!

No I'm not!

I'm saying that they lived for decades without terrorism by Palestinians within Israel!
should I bring some facts to support that what you call "terrorism" hasn`t started in 1993?

1967-1993? Sure! :smile:
wajed said:
"they simply bought land from the Arab owners, and settled on it."
just like Israelis keep buying lands from West Bank palestinians?

please don`t forget posts #21 and #24

oh, do make some effort to keep to the topic. :frown:

"oh, do make some effort to keep to the topic."
concerning posts 21 and 24 they are only replies to what you said before me sir :)

concerning me saying "just like Israelis keep buying lands from West Bank palestinians?"
actually buidlings settlements in west bank is terrorism..
and it also shows that Israel was built by terrorism.