1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I don't know where to start learning mechanics.

1. Dec 8, 2014 #1
    The exams are due in a month and two weeks. We started very heavy with the mechanics course and it's the first year in physics. Where should I start. Here is just a small part of what we are doing. We are also learning linear algebra in the math course: Gram Schmidt, euclidean spaces, tensors etc. . In the analysis course we will start learning integration and derivatives in the second semester, if that helps. I really need help.http://imgur.com/a/BO3Iw

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 8, 2014 #2

Orodruin

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

It is impossible to tell you where to start on general grounds, in particular based on some low quality photographs of your notes. Generally, university courses will be structured to presenting the material in some form of logical order. The best advice that can be given is to start studying when the course starts. This will allow you to draw connections and understand how earlier parts in a course or program interplay with later parts. If you only decide to study for the exams, you will have more shallow knowledge and this is going go show and may make you struggle in later courses.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook