I got a bad feelin' about this Chewie turn us around

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,090
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150322.html
DoubleEclipse_Legault_1024.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bandersnatch, DennisN, DrClaude and 4 others
Astronomy news on Phys.org
looks like a transit of the Hubble space telescope
doesn't look big enough or enough solar panels for the ISS

Edit ... WOW it is the ISS
 
The person photographing this photo is very lucky, I really want to be on her/his shoes...
 
bitkafo said:
The person photographing this photo is very lucky, I really want to be on her/his shoes...
I don't think luck had anything to do with it, except for the absence of clouds. Did you read the paragraph with the linked image? This was planned.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn