I got to write my first seminar. The topic is suppose to be about

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vanja-m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Topic
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Vanja-m
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I got to write my first seminar. The topic is suppose to be about catalysts in material engineering. I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas about what to write, or maybe post me some internet pages where I could look for this topic.

Thank you!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org


Vanja-m said:
I got to write my first seminar. The topic is suppose to be about catalysts in material engineering. I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas about what to write, or maybe post me some internet pages where I could look for this topic.

Thank you!

There must be a wealth of material out there that satisfies the criteria you must meet.What have you found so far?
 


Vanja-m said:
I got to write my first seminar. The topic is suppose to be about catalysts in material engineering. I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas about what to write, or maybe post me some internet pages where I could look for this topic.

Thank you!
As in the structure of catalysts? Or the durability? Or the type of synthesis they enable?

One could look into Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis.