I have a Science Question for my HOMEWOrK Please help o

In summary, Des lost his notes on water erosion, and is looking for help. He is in seventh grade, and according to Wikipedia, that makes him about thirteen years old. He found various websites that may be of use to him, but he is not sure which is the best summary.
___Des___
I have a Science Question for my HOMEWOrK! Please help o:)

1. Okay, HOW DOES WATER EROSION AFFECT EARTH'S SURFACE?

2. What are some definitions or details, just things to help me with my essay on Water Erosion.

3. I lost my notes on it and your help is greatly appreciated:tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
It's just I really need help on this and the computer searches aren't much, helpful websites and links are also great.

Please help, I am new to this site because I just joined, and if I am doing anything wrong or if you can help please let me know.

Anybody? PLEASE :rolleyes:

Okay I gtg my Dad wants me so send me a private message if you can help k?

Welcome to PF, Des. You need to be patient when asking homework questions, and cannot expect an answer within 5 minutes of posting the question. Also, please note that for homework questions, we require you to show your work and/or some effort that you have put into finding the solution.

What information have you found from your internet searches? What do you know about water erosion? And, a technicality that will help people aim the answer at the correct level, what stage of your education are you at?

Okay I messaged you, thanks for the help cristo

Well I just checked Google, the sites were either advertising and messing up my computer or just didn't have what I wanted, so I tried this site because a friend of mine told me about it.

Well, we'll talk about it here rather than in PM's--other people can join in and give you advice then, when I get stuck!

OK, so you're in seventh grade; how old does that make you (im not from the US). Wikipedia may be a good place to start for this level of research. Here's a page that may be relevant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erosion#Water_erosion. Or maybe these webpages I found by googling http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/01448/, http://soilerosion.net/doc/water_erosion.html

Is any of this of use to you.

Last edited:

Hey
Which is the best summary of the situation?
a. When one carbon dioxide molecule enters the atmosphere, another one leaves.
b. The amounts of carbon dioxide entering and leaving the atmosphere are more dissimiliar than at any time in the recent past
c Carbon dioxide is no longer being absorbed. :confused:

1. What is the scientific method?

The scientific method is a systematic approach to answering questions and solving problems in the natural world. It involves making observations, forming a hypothesis, designing and conducting experiments, analyzing data, and drawing conclusions.

2. How do I know if a source is reliable for my science homework?

When evaluating the reliability of a source, consider the author's credentials and reputation, the publication date, and whether the information is supported by other sources. Look for sources from reputable scientific organizations or peer-reviewed journals.

3. Can you help me understand a difficult concept in my science homework?

Yes, as a scientist, I am happy to help you understand any difficult concepts in your science homework. Please provide specific details or questions about the concept so I can provide a thorough explanation.

4. How do I format my science homework according to scientific standards?

The format of your science homework may vary depending on the specific assignment or class. In general, it should include a clear introduction, methods, results, and conclusion section. Additionally, be sure to properly cite any sources used and follow any specific formatting guidelines given by your teacher or professor.

5. How can I apply what I've learned in my science homework to the real world?

Many concepts and theories learned in science homework have real-world applications. Keep up with current scientific research and news to see how these concepts are being applied in various industries and fields. Additionally, consider participating in science fairs or projects to put your knowledge into practice.