I just came across a question in MM that said what is the color of the

• Thread starter steve357
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Color
In summary, the "I just came across a question in MM" question does not have a specific color and it does not hold any significance. There is no correct answer to the question as it is not a question itself. The color of the question can be changed depending on the platform or medium it is being displayed on. While the color may not be important for the question itself, it may be important for the overall design and appearance of the platform or medium.
steve357
I just came across a question in MM that said what is the color of the line separating a black spot from a white background
the answer was color is applied to objects not to backgrounds. i did not understand anything..anybody did?

Physics news on Phys.org

what does MM mean?
--
PS: why do we support this forum with Latex for example $\overrightarrow {r_C } = \frac{{\int {\overrightarrow r dm} }}{{\int {dm} }}$
if we have Latex available here, it's more convenient to disscuss

Motion Mountain. it's available in pdf and is said to be the best available..

1. What is the color of the "I just came across a question in MM" question?

The "I just came across a question in MM" question does not have a specific color. It is simply a phrase used to introduce a question.

2. Does the color of the question have any significance?

No, the color of the question does not have any significance. The color is simply used for visual aesthetics and does not affect the question or its meaning in any way.

3. Is there a correct answer to the question?

No, there is no correct answer to the question as it is simply a statement and not a question itself.

4. Can the color of the question be changed?

Yes, the color of the question can be changed depending on the platform or medium it is being displayed on. It is not a fixed color and can be customized.

5. Why is the color of the question important?

The color of the question is not important in terms of the question itself. However, it may be important for the overall design and appearance of the platform or medium where the question is being displayed.