I need ideas about a case study report.

In summary, the person is looking for ideas on what they could write a case study on about electromagnetic waves. They are not sure what they want to study or what they want to get out of it. They want suggestions on what they could write a case study about.
elishamei9000
Hi! Need ideas for case study about electromagnetic waves

I've been having trouble of finding a case study for electromagnetic waves. Can you please give me neat ideas?

I'm having interest on lasers now so I would want to focus on monochromatic lights but can't think of a new problem to be newly solved and my other problem is that it should not be deeply relate (my case study) to quantum physics although i still can; in other words i want to relate laser case study in terms of electromagnetic waves. haven't had any reading sessions in physics yet so i still don't know this stuff, I am very busy working on maths. my professor said we have to give the case study title this friday.

need help. any suggestions will do (about e-mag waves) thanks so much.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi i need some striking suggestions about electromagnetic induction or electromagnetic waves. so i first thought about rail guns but i can't actually make a prototype and what do i want to know about that anyway? I really need some ideas? Thanks alot.

Hi i need some striking suggestions about electromagnetic induction or electromagnetic waves. so i first thought about rail guns but i can't actually make a prototype and what do i want to know about that anyway? I really need some ideas? Thanks alot.

elishamei9000, What does "striking suggestions" mean? Will you please explain clearly what is your question?
A quick Google search on your terms shows:

“Electromagnetic induction is the production of an electric current across a conductor moving through a magnetic field. It underlies the operation of generators, transformers, induction motors, electric motors, synchronous motors, and solenoids.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction

“Light, microwaves, x-rays, and TV and radio transmissions are all kinds of electromagnetic waves.”
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/index.html

But you don't need someone here on PF to do Google searches for you, right? What exactly are you asking for?

Cheers,
Bobbywhy

Last edited by a moderator:
suggestions about what would people would want to know more about electromagnetic induction or waves or like an application say a rail gun but that's impossible for me. I am still reviewing about electromagnetic induction almost done but still can think of what applications could i possibly present of course an original application so that is why i need suggestions..

What's wrong with a normal transformer or antenna? Do you just want it to be "flashy"?

so what could be "new" there? I am still understanding electromagnetic induction but hasnt gone through transformers yet. :(

I don't understand what you want. If you haven't gone through transformers yet why do you want to know about things that are much more complicated?

in my study i want to have a new breakthrough about electromagnetic induction. a new idea or new methods that is not known or not famously known. I am in fact cramming about this my due date is tomorrow to pass a topic, been doing so many stuff that i only had this day to study the whole electromagnetic induction so i really need some help.

Your goal is not a realistic one. You MUST learn the basic rules of induction and how they apply to the basic components of a circuit before you can even hope to have some sort of breakthrough. After all, how can you know you've had a breakthrough if you don't understand how induction works in the first place?

1. What is a case study report?

A case study report is a comprehensive analysis of a specific situation, person, group, or event. It involves gathering and analyzing data, identifying key issues, and providing recommendations or solutions based on the findings.

2. How do I choose a topic for my case study report?

Choosing a topic for a case study report depends on your field of study and research interests. You can select a topic that is relevant to your area of expertise, or you can choose a current issue or problem that you want to investigate further.

3. What is the structure of a case study report?

The structure of a case study report typically includes an introduction, background information, case description, analysis of data, key issues and findings, and recommendations. It may also include visuals such as charts, graphs, or images to support the analysis.

4. How do I conduct research for a case study report?

The research process for a case study report involves collecting data from various sources such as interviews, surveys, documents, and observations. It is important to use reliable and credible sources to ensure the accuracy and credibility of your findings.

5. How do I present my findings in a case study report?

You can present your findings in a case study report through a combination of written analysis, visuals, and data. It is important to use clear and concise language and to support your findings with evidence from your research. You should also provide a clear and logical flow of information to make it easy for the reader to understand your analysis and conclusions.