I want to be able to use latex but I do not know how

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter hadi amiri 4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Latex
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
hadi amiri 4
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
I want to be able to use latex but I do not know how ?help
 
Physics news on Phys.org


google "latex"

... but don't do an image search for it, especially if you're at work.
 


If you want to use it on this forum then this thread has enough info you may need.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=8997

You can click on latex images to see the code used to generate them and there is a PDF with the code for special symbols you can use. Also at the very end there are a couple of web sites you can use to preview latex before you post it.
 
Hi hadi amiri 4! :smile:

Bookmark http://www.physics.udel.edu/~dubois/lshort2e/node61.html#SECTION008100000000000000000

and maybe http://www.physics.udel.edu/~dubois/lshort2e/node54.html#SECTION00830000000000000000

and http://www.mathhelpforum.com/math-help/latex-help/ :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:


will.c said:
google "latex"

... but don't do an image search for it, especially if you're at work.

rofl, you've made my day... :smile: