Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I want to make friend with who love physics

1. Aug 9, 2012 #1
    My name is Đăng and I come from Vietnam and I have some ideas. In my country, people always caring about money and considering physics like rubish, I can't find a friend to study and talk about it so with my emphasis on physics, I want to make friend with everyone who love physics, be a physicist or going to become a physicist. My ambition is to make physics close to everybody and find the key of universe. I know someone think about me like an idiot but in my opinion that physics is the key to the future for our world.

(personal email removed)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 9, 2012 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Hi, kieutridang:
    just to inform you:
    MOST people in the world thinks studying physics is nerdy and stupid, not just in Vietnam.
    that's the way of the world.
    Once you get to study it, you will meet many friends also in your country, and you are welcome to stay out here at PF and participate in discussions. That is the best way to get internet friends, by gradually showing your qualities by being an active member.

4. Aug 9, 2012 #3

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hi kieutridang, welcome to PF!

I removed your email address, we don't allow them in posts. However you are welcome to use Private Messages if you want to exchange personal information.

It may be hard to find people who love physics nearby, but this forum is full of them :smile:!

5. Aug 9, 2012 #4

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

If you want to talk about physics, be sure to come in our chat room. It's open every sunday!

6. Aug 9, 2012 #5

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

Except it always ends up being topology talks =p.

7. Aug 9, 2012 #6
    Thank you all of you
    Sorry about the Unconvenience
    By the way, you talked about the chat room in every sunday, I heard about it but can't find it whether you give the specify link,please

8. Aug 9, 2012 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

There will be a notice in feedback when the chat is open.

9. Aug 9, 2012 #8

Pythagorean

Gold Member

I was ran out of chat with pitchforks and torches for bringing up science.

10. Aug 9, 2012 #9

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Chat is for socializing, there is a dungeon for science chat, but no one goes in there.

11. Aug 10, 2012 #10

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I tried once.
    It was cold and dreary there..

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook