1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

IE and Sony Vegas Programming languages

Tags:
  1. Sep 13, 2012 #1
    So I have been tasked with picking an operating system (windows 7) and finding out what language it's written in. (C C++ C#)

Now I also have to pick 3 user applications that Windows 7 supports and find out what language they're written in.

I have chosen Internet Explorer, Photoshop and Sony Vegas.

Internet Explorer :
    Photoshop: C++
    Sony Vegas:

I cannot find anything for the languages for the other 2. If anyone would be so kind as to link me to an information page.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 13, 2012 #2

trollcast

Gold Member

4. Sep 13, 2012 #3
    WOW! Thanks troll that is an EXTREMELY useful link

5. Sep 14, 2012 #4

trollcast

Gold Member

Darth I had another google for sony vegas this morning and couldn't find anything, you could try asking on the sony creative software forums: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/default.asp , but I've never used them so I don't know how helpful they are.

Or pick another program?

6. Sep 14, 2012 #5
    Found this from HERE but there is quite some waffle to go through and i have no idea how reliable it is.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook