If blackholes, then antiblackholes?

• Thread starter pseudo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blackholes
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of the existence of an "antiblackhole" or a gravitational repelling black hole. It is suggested that black holes absorb matter or energy and then transfer or convert it. However, due to the singularity of black holes, it is difficult to predict where this energy goes. The conversation concludes that without thinking hypothetically, it is impossible to fully understand this mystery.
pseudo
consider two parallel universes like membraines. if a black hole exists on the first universe then it vil bend the space time graph to an infinite point as we know. but since there exists another universe v can say that the bented spacetime of the above vil converge vit the unbent spacetime of universe below. thus creating a wormhole.if v think logically then matter or energy absorbed should b emmited by the wormhole hence creating a gate from one world to another. so the wormhole can be called as an antiblackhole.if v think conversly then there also can exists an antiblackhole in our universe. this can be the high emitting light source. so if there is a shinning source about 500 light yrs away v might predict that it may be a supernova but to see the explosion v have to catch a guy who is 500yrs old ! i now this is theorotical but i got this idea from the thread posted by shaan argon. thanks to him who made me think !

Astronomy news on Phys.org
I would say that this is not even theoretical, it is speculative.

malawi_glenn said:
I would say that this is not even theoretical, it is speculative.

i know that this is a clear hypothesis but somewhere i feel that white holes, wormholes and black holes can prove that there exists an antiblackhole(so called a gravitational repelling black hole). once a black hole absorbs matter or energy it can't destroy it. it has to be converted or transfered. the next idea comes is black hole has a singularity so it bcomes hard to predict. the only predictions we can make is where does this matter or energy go ? a mysterious question in astrophysics ! this leads to a conclusion that we cannot predict anything about this mystery unless we think in a hypothetical way.one answer is that the energy absorbed is used for the expansion of the event horizon bt again can't say coz each black hole would go on increasing! so i want an answer may be hypothetical that where does that absorbed energy go ?

1. What is an antiblackhole?

An antiblackhole is a hypothetical object that is the opposite of a blackhole. While a blackhole is a region of space with a gravitational pull so strong that nothing, including light, can escape, an antiblackhole would have a repulsive force that would push away all matter and energy.

2. Why do scientists study the concept of antiblackholes?

Scientists study the concept of antiblackholes to better understand the laws of physics and the nature of the universe. The idea of an antiblackhole challenges our current understanding of gravity and could potentially lead to new discoveries and theories.

3. Can antiblackholes actually exist?

Currently, there is no evidence to suggest that antiblackholes exist in our universe. However, according to some theories, they could exist in other dimensions or universes. More research and observations are needed to determine their existence.

4. How are antiblackholes different from whiteholes?

Antiblackholes and whiteholes are both hypothetical objects, but they have opposite properties. While an antiblackhole would repel matter and energy, a whitehole would release matter and energy. Whiteholes are also believed to exist within the event horizon of a blackhole, while an antiblackhole would exist outside of it.

5. What would happen if an antiblackhole and a blackhole collided?

It is currently unknown what would happen if an antiblackhole and a blackhole were to collide. Some theories suggest that they would cancel each other out, while others propose that a massive explosion could occur. However, as of now, this is purely speculative and requires further research and evidence.