Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If blackholes, then antiblackholes?

1. Mar 8, 2008 #1
    consider two parallel universes like membraines. if a blackhole exists on the first universe then it vil bend the space time graph to an infinite point as we know. but since there exists another universe v can say that the bented spacetime of the above vil converge vit the unbent spacetime of universe below. thus creating a wormhole.if v think logically then matter or energy absorbed should b emmited by the wormhole hence creating a gate from one world to another. so the wormhole can be called as an antiblackhole.if v think conversly then there also can exists an antiblackhole in our universe. this can be the high emitting light source. so if there is a shinning source about 500 light yrs away v might predict that it may be a supernova but to see the explosion v have to catch a guy who is 500yrs old !! i now this is theorotical but i got this idea from the thread posted by shaan argon. thanks to him who made me think !!!!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 8, 2008 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I would say that this is not even theoretical, it is speculative.
  4. Mar 9, 2008 #3
    i know that this is a clear hypothesis but somewhere i feel that white holes, wormholes and blackholes can prove that there exists an antiblackhole(so called a gravitational repelling blackhole). once a blackhole absorbs matter or energy it cant destroy it. it has to be converted or transfered. the next idea comes is blackhole has a singularity so it bcomes hard to predict. the only predictions we can make is where does this matter or energy go ? a mysterious question in astrophysics ! this leads to a conclusion that we cannot predict anything about this mystery unless we think in a hypothetical way.one answer is that the energy absorbed is used for the expansion of the event horizon bt again cant say coz each blackhole would go on increasing! so i want an answer may be hypothetical that where does that absorbed energy go ?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?