If you can create something like antigravity

• Thread starter PhilosophyofPhysics
  • Start date
In summary: You should stop playing if you don't want to get lost in theory. In summary, the frequency flux changing with respect to time is what is needed to create an anti-gravity effect.
PhilosophyofPhysics
I was wondering if you can create something like antigravity with a "frequency flux" changing with respect to time?

Physics news on Phys.org
When you are asking about something that has no physical verification yet (meaning it is more speculation than anything else), then it is imperative that you be as as clear as possible in what you are asking. For example, what is "fluxing" through what surface area? And what is defined as "frequency flux"? And since a "frequency" can already be associated with a rate of change in time, what is a "frequency flux changing with respect to time"? This is a double rate of time?

It is almost impossible to address a speculative question when the content is undefined or vague.

Zz.

PhilosophyofPhysics said:
I was wondering if you can create something like antigravity with a "frequency flux" changing with respect to time?

I can do that too :tongue2:

Of course. But the problem with the frequency flux changer is that the Higgs boson inverter usually breaks very quickly, which leaves you with a totally displaced unperturbed bubble vacuum quantizer. The no-hair theorem then blows in your face, and as such, gives you a non-compensated singularity in the north-pole plane... :biggrin:

Seriously, do you know what you're saying ?

EDIT: seems Zz was faster, and more serious than I was...
Moral of the story: just placing randomly words in a sentence is a fun game to play...

I did not place my words randomly. I was "playing theoretical physicist" and came up with my own law of gravifrequentic induction.

The magnitude of the gmf induced is equal to the rate at which the frequentic flux changes with time.

The Frequency force is to the Gravitational Force as the Magnetic force is to the Electric.

While I'm at it I shall say that I also started to think if the different "frequencies of galaxies" was the cause of the expansion of the universe. Then I also came up with an frequentic energy density equation.

I did not mean to bring up my new theory because I know people like me just can't do this here for usually good reason. I really just wanted to know if there was an already known technique where people are using varying frequencies to create something like antigravity or levitation?

I did not place my words randomly.
Unfortunately, if you don't know enough physics, putting together physics words in some vague attempt to match physics you don't understand to physics you do understand results in random gibberish to people who do understand the words you're using.

For example :
While I'm at it I shall say that I also started to think if the different "frequencies of galaxies" was the cause of the expansion of the universe. Then I also came up with an frequentic energy density equation.
Mixing and matching physics words doesn't a theory make.

haha, I had reasons for choosing those names. The equations are in the same form as well known equations, and so I came up with similar names.

like mass current, gravitational potential, gravitational resisitance, gravitational resistivity, gravitational conductivity...

eh, I must stop.

hmm...i don't think i will get an answer, but can you create an anti-gravity effect with angular acceleration?

Yes. The key is minimizing the delta losses from your gravameric flux-capacitor.

:rofl: OK, play time's over...

eh, I must stop.

Exactly!

1. How would antigravity work?

Antigravity is a hypothetical phenomenon in which gravity is reversed, causing objects to repel each other instead of attracting. There are various theories about how this could be achieved, including the use of powerful magnetic fields or manipulating the Higgs field.

2. What are the potential uses of antigravity?

If antigravity were to be successfully created, it could have a wide range of applications in transportation, space exploration, and even everyday life. It could potentially allow for levitating vehicles, reduced fuel consumption for aircraft, and easier access to space without the need for expensive rockets.

3. Is antigravity scientifically possible?

At this point in time, there is no scientific evidence or technology that supports the existence of antigravity. However, many scientists and researchers continue to explore the concept and its potential feasibility.

4. What are the potential risks of creating antigravity?

As with any new technology, there are potential risks and consequences that should be carefully considered before attempting to create antigravity. These could include destabilizing Earth's gravitational pull, unintended impacts on the environment, and potential weaponization of the technology.

5. When can we expect to see antigravity technology in use?

It is difficult to predict when, or if, antigravity technology will become a reality. It will likely require significant advancements in our understanding of physics and the development of new technologies. It could be decades or even centuries before antigravity becomes a practical and accessible technology.