If you could change yourself into just one other animal (not human),

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Mentalist
if you could change yourself into just one other animal (not human), what would that animal be?

I chose a sea turtle. I love them and they are very pretty.




seaturtle.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Mentalist said:
if you could change yourself into just one other animal (not human), what would that animal be?

I chose a sea turtle. I love them and they are very pretty.




seaturtle.jpg
Unfortunately, being newly hatched, you have a very slim chance of making it from the nest to the water without being eaten. :cry:

I'd want to be a cat in a nice home with a nice childless cat lover.
 


It is really obvious what I will be :cool:

Evo said:
I'd want to be a cat in a nice home with a nice childless cat lover.
:eek: o:)
 


I would be a dolphin... swim alongside boats, do flips, kill sharks, and otherwise be awesome.

Otherwise I'd be a bear. Or a tiger. Something powerful. Maybe an eagle so I could fly.
 


It would be nice to be a cat, I agree. Or an otter. But I wouldn't want to be too far down the food chain.
 


An ant.. But one of those that don't see light day.
 


Dragon: fly, breathe fire, terrorize hapless villagers, eat entire cow for lunch, live for thousands of years, and, did i mention terrorizing hapless villagers?
 


Bat. I'm still immensely sad and irritated and a few other things about being grounded, and bats are the only mammals that can fly under their own power. (They can't take off that way, but I wouldn't mind climbing a tree to get a launch.) Flying is the only thing that I ever really wanted to do, and it's one of the things that is forever denied me. Medical issues are not negotiable with TC, and I'd be scared to do it anyhow now that oxygen is part of the deal. (That's as Pilot In Command, I mean; I'd be more than happy to take the helm if someone wanted to take me along as a passenger.)
 


rootX said:
It is really obvious what I will be :cool:


:eek: o:)

Haha, me too!