If you could live back in time...

Yes we are entangled

Any inference with them and some of my basic functions collapse
hahaha

I'd go to Vegas in Elvis time, seems like such a crazy fun time.

I'd plop myself dead center of Los Alamos, NM sometime around 1944 in a room where Oppenheimer and his team were in the midst of a brainstorming session. Sitting in on one of Oppie's classes at Berkeley, or visiting him and Einstein at Princeton would run a close second.

pinball1970
Gold Member
I'd plop myself dead center of Los Alamos, NM sometime around 1944 in a room where Oppenheimer and his team were in the midst of a brainstorming session. Sitting in on one of Oppie's classes at Berkeley, or visiting him and Einstein at Princeton would run a close second.
I really wanted to to put something like but it would just be a wasted experience because I would not get what they were talking about

I think I am changing my granddad for Buddy Rich at Ronnie Scotts in the 70s. My granddad could be horrible.

I really wanted to to put something like but it would just be a wasted experience because I would not get what they were talking about

I think I am changing my granddad for Buddy Rich at Ronnie Scotts in the 70s. My granddad could be horrible.
I wouldn't understand it, either. I'd just want to experience the atmosphere of one of the most fascinating times in history (to me, anyway), and spend a day worshiping Oppie in real life (I'm a female). LOL.

Maybe you should go back in time to the day your grandad was born and spank him really, really hard. :)

pinball1970
Gold Member
I wouldn't understand it, either. I'd just want to experience the atmosphere of one of the most fascinating times in history (to me, anyway), and spend a day worshiping Oppie in real life (I'm a female). LOL.

Maybe you should go back in time to the day your grandad was born and spank him really, really hard. :)
He was not horrible to me as such he could just be horrible to be around.

I think I get Buddy Rich and it would have been nice to see him play live.