1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Include in letter "I look forward to working with you soon"?

1. Feb 12, 2015 #1
    Hello,

I had a second interview with an engineering firm. At the end of the interview, the manager discussed dates for when he would like me to start. He asked the office manager to write me an offer letter.

I am now currently writing a thank you for the interview letter for the two interviewers. Would it be strange to say that I look forward to working with them soon before I get the offer letter?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2015 #2
    He wasn't clear whether it was going to be sent through snail mail or e-mail, but he said today or tomorrow. Today is tomorrow, so I am guessing it will be snail mail.

4. Feb 12, 2015 #3

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

I doubt it would make much of a difference. If it bothers you, why not try something like...
    • I look forward to hearing from you.
    • I am excited about this opportunity.
    • I hope to speak with you again soon.

5. Feb 12, 2015 #4
    So it isn't a big deal. I guess I am just splitting hairs. Thanks.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook