Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonstephs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Suggestions
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Jonstephs
Hi, I'm Kerstin and I am 21 years old. I live in Cebu, Philippines, but I’m Swedish (originally from the wonderful city of Uppsala). I am in the second term of my filmmaking degree. Busy researching for my screenwriting class. I'm interested in other people’s suggestions for a good feature. Always good to get together with like-minded folk..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh! A feature as in what to write about. What are the specifications?
 
(",)

I'm still figuring it out..:rolleyes:
I must consider a lot of things..
Do you any suggestion?
I would appreciate it a lot...:smile:
Its kind of broad,really..
I have to know wat kind
and which genre would work for people aged 16-40...
 
So, is the assignment for you to write something original? If so, write about what you know. Like, what it's like for a young person from Uppsala to move a long, long, long way away from home...to Cebu, for example.