1. PF Contest - Win "Conquering the Physics GRE" book! Click Here to Enter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interested in publishing my work: where?

1. Mar 19, 2010 #1

As a final masters degree thesis in chaos I have made a program which calculates 10 useful tools for the study of chaotic dynamics. It uses as dynamical system the iteration of the logistic map, and the tools implemented are: trajectories, temporal delay, bifurcation diagram, lyapunov exponents, invariant densities, Harter curves, invariant density, power spectrum, autocorrelation and time profiles. The program has been written in C++ and uses OpenGL and wxWidgets libraries. It can be useful for teachers to teach non-linear dynamics in the university.

My question is: can anybody suggest a journal or magazine that can be interested in publishing my program?

That's all, thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2010 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

The American Journal of Physics and European Journal of Physics publish material related to pedagogy.
  4. Mar 19, 2010 #3
    Have you spoken to your project advisor about it?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook