1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Introductory Physics Learning Sources. Reliable?

1. Jan 31, 2007 #1
    I'm currently a Physics B student and I was wondering how you determine whether an online "Physics Tutorial/classroom" source is reliable and trustable based on the information it provides. For example the Physics Classroom. So far it has worked to my advantage but I'm not totally sure whether to rely on every piece of information. How can you be sure?

Btw, please help me check the source I'm using:

Thanks! :smile:
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 31, 2007 #2

Homework Helper

According to the credentials of the author http://www.glenbrook.k12.il.us/gbssci/phys/Class/info.html
    and since he put such a tremendous amount of effort in to produce such a well designed site I would definitely recommend it. One always find that a small percentage of information is incorrect in most sources. But it is usually outweighted by the other that is correct.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?