Is a BS in Physics Necessary for a Career in Particle Physics and Cosmology?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FR Shaikat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
FR Shaikat
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I've completed my BS in Maths.but i love physics and i want to do fundamental research in particle physics and cosmology.now,should i need a BS in physics to start properly?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
FR Shaikat said:
I've completed my BS in Maths.but i love physics and i want to do fundamental research in particle physics and cosmology.now,should i need a BS in physics to start properly?

I don't know if it would be feasible for you, but some people would go for a masters rather than a second BS.
 
i know that.but i fear that i'll miss the natural growth of the subject.that will terminate in frustration,i feel.
 
Natural growth? How is spending another 3/4 years getting another Bachelor's degree "growing" ?