Is a 'Glitch in the Matrix' Real?

TheQuestionGuy14
The Internet is full of different communities, one such community is the 'Glitch in the Matrix' community, it is a big community and even has its own reddit page. People here discuss glitches they have experienced during the day, hundreds of people post everyday. Some posts are things that would be known worldwide (eg. Some people say they suddenly time traveled years into the past). I was wondering, are these just fantasy stories or are they real events?

Answers and Replies

russ_watters
Mentor
The Internet is full of different communities, one such community is the 'Glitch in the Matrix' community, it is a big community and even has its own reddit page. People here discuss glitches they have experienced during the day, hundreds of people post everyday. Some posts are things that would be known worldwide (eg. Some people say they suddenly time traveled years into the past). I was wondering, are these just fantasy stories or are they real events?
As is typical of internet story telling meme sites, some (probably most) are real stories and some are made up.

I also like failblog and fml.

russ_watters
Mentor
Stand by for moderator didcussion...

Evo
Mentor
There are many people with mental problems that are out in the "real" world with access to the internet, and they really believe that their delusions are real, then there are trolls that just make things up. I have to agree with Ryan.

Likes phinds

Suggested for: Is a 'Glitch in the Matrix' Real?

• Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies