Mine English Skills are not very well. I am sorry for that.
Choppy said:
why do you really want to get into computer science?
Because of I really love developing some thing related Computer/Internet like Applications/Websites
Or are you just looking to change fields with your career?
No! I don't just looking to change my career. I have lot of interest in programming.
Are you carrying a huge debt load?
No
Will you be happy doing another undergraduate degree - sitting though lectures, working through tough assignments, studying for exams, and living the student lifestyle which very little income?
Yes I am willing to take another undergraduate degree. Basically, I have technical Degree in engineering. Because of its nature I'm unable to get Professional Engineer Status. Due to this type of degree I am doing job ion Non-Management level and have very limited opportunities for further career growth. Now these days I\m aggressively looking for higher studies which boost my career.
At this stage I have 2 pathways.
1 - Get into some mechanical related Master Program in Germany (With this degree I have some opportunities to get into master program), but I'm unsure that with master and Non-licensed engineering degree in Mechanical what career option available for me specifically in Germany. Should Employers hire me as an Engineer?
2 - Get into undergraduate Engineering degree. If University awarded me some credits for my previous studies then I go for mechanical, If they ask me to complete 4 more years then I will go for some Computer Science Related Program.
What you peoples think, which options is best suited to me. Also please make comments on option 1.
BR