Is a Personal Whiteboard Worth Investing In for Studying Electrical Engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexES16
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 14K views
Topher925 said:
I've got a small one that I keep on my fridge and use it often. I'm thinking of buying a second really large one, not really for school, but for all my hobby projects. The only downside of having one is when ever my friends come over they always draw inappropriate profanity and parts of the male anatomy all over it.

Or the female anatomy ofcourse. I keep my markers in my desk for that reason. Since then had nog problems with it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My mate bought his whiteboard on e-bay. 40 GBP for a 1800 x 1200 whiteboard which I think is quite big. I've been contemplating this as well, seems like a great idea. Leave a wee corner for schedule and the rest for problem solving. I've also noticed at uni that it's much better to solve problems in large formats when you can walk around and as mentioned "wave frantically" when you're stuck.