Is Acceleration Measured the Same in Meters as in Feet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Probie
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
Probie
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Could someone please tell me how to get m/s/s out of m/s
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe s/he means how to find acceleration from velocity?
 
Maybe s/he means how to find acceleration from velocity?

That is what I mean.
 
Acceleration is ft/sec² is it the same for meters even though in metric it is written as m/s/s? That is my question. Maybe I am just to lame to get this stuff. But I am confused.
 
Probie said:
Acceleration is ft/sec² is it the same for meters even though in metric it is written as m/s/s? That is my question. Maybe I am just to lame to get this stuff. But I am confused.
This is a completely different question than you started out with!
Do you understand that?

To answer your new question:
How many feet are there to the meter?