- Is data science in demand?
- Is data science hard?
- How many hours do data scientists work?
- Is it hard to find a job as a data scientist?
The exciting profession right now is data science, the hottest buzzword in the technology world, which is a promising career path over the long run, especially when you expand the field to include positions such as research engineers and machine learning engineers. As reported by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, by 2026 (five years from now), there will be 11.5 million jobs in analytics and data science.
Today, LinkedIn's fastest-growing jobs are related to data science and machine learning as mentioned by Forbes. However, when everyone aspires to be a Data Scientist or a Machine Learning Engineer, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. Are you striving to become a Sought-After Data Scientist and looking for opportunities to reach your goals?
[Spam link deleted by the Mentors] Data Science and Machine Learning Course is a tailor-made program for you to develop and enhance your career in Data Science to the next level via:
Ultimately, it's your decision. However, do ensure that you do thorough research before making a final decision by checking their curriculum, course outcomes, type of mentors & counsellors that they provide, career opportunities provided, reviews of the courses, etc. Select the right program, acquire the necessary skills by working hard and secure the job of your dreams!
- As part of the program, you will get the opportunity to work on real industry projects and receive real-time feedback from industry mentors.
- You will be able to tackle even the toughest Data Science and Machine Learning problems along with real-world business problems, with our well-structured learning modules and hands-on practice.
- We provide 1:1 mentorship with Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists from top companies.
- As part of the preparation for the interviews, we will be prepping you through mock interviews, and we'll provide you access to job opportunities from our 180+ employer partners, including Google, Myntra, Flipkart, Microsoft, Paytm, Atlassian, Olx, Adobe, etc.
- Anyone who wishes to learn Data Science, whether they are beginners or professionals, is welcome to enroll.