Is Instant Coffee the Best Choice for a Lazy Day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rachmaninoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thread
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
43 replies · 4K views
I don't speak jibberish, translate.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
Not bad, not bad...you really shouldn't have any troubles with that machine looking at pics...
Not looking at them, working with them with my various image editing software. I start off with large images, tweak them and save them still large. From there I can downsize them as separate files for whatever application. If you start small, though, you can't enlarge.

Frequently I am warned by a little pop-up message telling me the action I'm about to perform requires a large amount of memory. It then asks if I want to continue. Whenever that happens and I choose to continue it just takes a couple more edits before the whole RAM is completely bogged down and starts into snail mode.
 
rachmaninoff said:
You assume everyone else uses Windows XP?
Don't say that at this hour! It's just past midnight, and I'm in a house surrounded with kudzu. Late last night I woke up and it was peering in through my window. It's up to something, I know it.
Yes, kudzu is from Japan, the same people who brought you the sneak attack on Pearl Habor. Don't turn your back on it.
 
Jelfish said:
Stupid CSS.. why can't firefox and IE agree?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
I've deleted IE about six times, but it keeps growing back, like kudzu.
 
stupid cross-browser compatibility. I should make websites that don't work in anything but my current browser of choice. That'll show.. me. :cry:
 
I just read this thread and now I'm going to go to work. I'll begin by walking out the door.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
I upgraded the RAM on my computer today. I got my own little network going, it’s so cool. I can print from any computer, and I have an external hard drive that I can access from any computer. I also got internet on any computer, all wireless. Oh yeah, and I got another book shelf from stamples because the one I had was overflowing. U guys got anything cool tech wise?

Laptop Dell D610 100G 1GigRam 2.13Ghz Pm
2* desktops 1 Dell (old p3 I stole from wrk) 1 barbone AMD proc
5 routers 3 cisco 2600 1 Linksys WIFI 1 Zyxel
3 switches 3 Cisco 1 2800 2 3500 (layer 3)
Pix firewall 515
printer HP
external-HD 200G
Flatscreen 17"
NAS device 130G Raid0
Yamaha Piano craft HIFI for sounds (I have 100G of MP3's)

errm yeh that's about it,,, I do work in IT tho :-)
 
Acutally I Mix MP3 ;-) I have a massive Record collection
 
for christmas I got an external hard drive with a radio station on it. 15,595 Mp3s.
 
tribdog said:
for christmas I got an external hard drive with a radio station on it. 15,595 Mp3s.
With a radio station on it? KNYE?