Is It A Plane? What Is The Final Velocity Of The Arrow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonReign71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Plane
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
DragonReign71
Messages
5
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement





http://www.angelfire.com/punk/slayer_coool/arrow.jpg
(copy and paste link please)
The information is there.
Its vertical sorry.
But I need to know the final velocity.
 
Attachments
  • arrow.jpg
    arrow.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 412
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What is the actual problem as given to you? A diagram with a bunch of numbers is not very helpful.
 
There is no problem actually given to me. I actually shot the arrow. I shot the arrow 30 degrees and landed 30 degrees. The time it took was 3 seconds to land. The distance was 79.9847 meters.