Is it Sexist to Call Someone "Hun" or "Babe"?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Moonbear and I were dating, she used to call me "vehicle." But, now that we're not together, I just call her Moonie.
I had a rusty poop.

Physics news on Phys.org
Schrodinger's Dog said:
Well your american you pretty much mangle our language anyway:wink:
DaveC426913 said:
Guffaw! The irony is palpable!
You slay me.
Well I can't spell. I am dyslexic and I rarely use the spell checker on short posts, my original point still stands though:-p

Last edited:
Gale said:
when you quote moonbear like that it makes it look like she's calling you "rusty pops." that made me laugh... ol' rusty pops... man, you're rusty pops... want to like my... that's enough.
:smile: When he's old and his joints don't work like they used to, we'll call him rusty pops (unfortunately, by then I'll be just as slow, so I'm not sure I'll be able to run away quickly enough after calling him that to avoid retribution). :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
:smile: When he's old and his joints don't work like they used to, we'll call him rusty pops (unfortunately, by then I'll be just as slow, so I'm not sure I'll be able to run away quickly enough after calling him that to avoid retribution). :biggrin:
That's why you suggest the nickname to his kids.:wink:

TheStatutoryApe said:
That's why you suggest the nickname to his kids.:wink:
Probably better to wait to suggest it to his grandkids...grandkids can always get away with things that kids can't. :biggrin: