I know, I am sorry. Honestly, I am not trying to be in your face about how "smart" I am, I just find it difficult to explain my situation without mentioning where I stand exactly. Again, I am sorry.
I mainly ask these types of questions because I have anxiety over my future and feel that each new idea I have is the best one and so I run it by PF. The trouble with the whole college isn't a race and you'll find what interests you advice is that I can't function like that. If I could, I wouldn't be on PF running my dumb ideas by everyone. I basically need to know what I am doing and where I am going, and I know its not right, but sadly its just my condition. Youre right for the most part about not having to decide for a few years, except depending on what I want to do, the courses I take next semester could be very different. And yeah, its next semester, but it still clogs up the back of my mind and keeps me from sleeping sometimes.
I will try to post again when I have an actual idea of what is going on and have a better feel for where I am heading.
Thank you.