1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is it too bad if I fail a class?

1. Jun 27, 2011 #1
    I'm about to fail a class, because the exam is in 4 days and I haven't studied anything about it the whole semester. I really don't feel like studying 12 hours a day until the exam to then get a low grade just to pass this class. Is it too bad if I do it next year? Does anybody care about that when hiring people?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 27, 2011 #2
    With that defeatist attitude you wont get anywhere, the best is probably to give it your all, if you get a low grade then do it later etc.

4. Jun 27, 2011 #3
    I agree that your attitude could use some introspection. Why did you not study for the whole semester, and if you retake the class, what would you do to prevent this from happening again? Also, is it realistically possible for you to get a B or a C in the class at this point? (Note: "realistically" here means "short of doing near-perfectly on the exam," not "without working for it".)

5. Jun 27, 2011 #4
    4 days is a long time if you play your cards right, now get off the forum and go play your cards (right)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook