Is Keith Jarrett's 1970s Improvisation on Rhodes a Classic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter humanino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 4K views
humanino
Messages
2,538
Reaction score
8
I use to like you tube.
It's free, it's full of... well you can find a lot of cultural content on it.
Anyway, I am not sure this is a "classic".
Keith Jarrett - Improvisation on Rhodes (1971)[/color]
But now I have doubts about Keith Jarret ! Well, that was back in the 70's right :rolleyes:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
70s, you say? I tube, but I suspect my interests & yours are wildly divergent :p
 
http://www.skisnowvalley.com/media/tubingtip2.WMV" is great fun.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thrice said:
70s, you say? I tube, but I suspect my interests & yours are wildly divergent :p

Keith Jarret is still giving concerts today
 
Keith Jarrett - Improvisation on Rhodes (1971)
One has to like Improvisation or Fusion to appreciate that piece. I have several ablums by Jarrett - from the 1970's and early 80's.

YouTube is a reasonably good resource for exploring what's out there. Unfortunately, the video quality is not always good.