Is My Course Load Too Much for a Physics Degree in 2 Years?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carboy79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Schedule
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 8K views
Your schedule is very doable, for someone who is decently smart and hardworking. I am doing approximately the same schedule for my freshman/sophomore yr, and it's pretty chill so far.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My friend, you're scheduele isn't that crazy. For a comparision, next semmester I'm taking advanced linear algebra (hilbert space type stuff), calculus 3, number theory, ODEs, and a physics course
 
This person is cramming a Physics degree into two years after not having studied math or physics for a long time, and you are doing the third year of a math major. I'd say the the OP's schedule is somewhat more difficult than yours.
 
Gib Z said:
This person is cramming a Physics degree into two years after not having studied math or physics for a long time, and you are doing the third year of a math major. I'd say the the OP's schedule is somewhat more difficult than yours.

Its true that I hadn't studied math or physics since high school pretty much, but maybe I should've mentioned that this summer I'm enrolled in Physics I and Calc II at community college and am acing them. However those are only two classes more on the elementary side, so I still don't know how I'll fare with this schedule. Gonna give it my best though.