Why is nepotism accepted in corporations but not government?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Lots-o'watts
  • Start date Start date

Are you for or against nepotism?

  • No, it is unethical. Neither I or a family member may benefit from nepotism.

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, it is unethical. I or a family member may benefit from nepotism.

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, it is acceptable. Neither I or a family member may benefit from nepotism.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, it is acceptable. I or a family member may benefit from nepotism.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
30 replies · 6K views
Something like that happened with people lately, but it's the first husband that made the act. He was somehow found not criminally responsible because he wasn't in a normal state of mind (also a cardiologist with surely good lawyers).

My next research project: finding someone with some power, and who doesn't abuse of it.