Is pollution putting pregnant women at risk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chirhone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Pollution
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
chirhone
Messages
300
Reaction score
25
What is really the effect of pollution such as pm2.5 particulates on pregnancy?

I have someone close who is pregnant. I let her avoid pollutions but it seems to be everywhere in the city even at malls.

Her gyno doesn't know anything about it or not sure. She isn't even familiar with pm2.5.

For those who saw my other messages and my concerns about pm2.5 particulates. It's NOT me I'm concerned about, I don't have asthma nor any respiratory condition. Just for someone who is pregnant and general concern for all pregnant women worldwide.
 
Last edited:
Biology news on Phys.org
To be clear, we can't answer this to any degree as we can't give medical advice.

Have you searched online or talked to another doctor like one specialized in allergies?

Closing thread as there is nothing more to do here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters